Terms and Conditions
By accessing the Language Magnet Ltd website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials on Language Magnet Ltd's website for school use only, and for non-commercial transitory viewing and downloading of resources, where permissible, only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- a) modify or copy the materials.
- b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Language Magnet Ltd website.
- d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
1) All Language Magnet Ltd downloadable lesson plans and resources can be printed out and photocopied for school staff and pupil/student use only, as many times as is required to deliver the course content during the subscription period.
2) All Language Magnet Ltd downloaded resource files are to remain on the school premises.
3) No resources are to be copied or downloaded onto any electronic transfer device for personal use or for an external third party.
4) The Language Magnet Primary French Course or Primary Spanish Course downloadable resources may not be redistributed or resold commercially, either in part or in whole, to a third party.
5) The downloadable lesson plans from the Language Magnet Primary French Course or Primary Spanish Course may not be uploaded onto the school’s own website or social media platforms for any reason, including for the purposes of teaching or displaying content.
6) The downloadable assessment criteria and student monitoring materials from the Language Magnet Primary French Course or Primary Spanish Course may not be uploaded onto the school’s own website or social media platforms for any reason, including for the purposes of teaching or displaying content.
7) The downloadable written activity sheets from the Language Magnet Primary French Course or Primary Spanish Course may not be uploaded onto the school’s own website or social media platforms unless the activity sheet demonstrates a student’s ability to write in the language being taught and has the student’s written content on the activity sheet itself.
8) When a member of staff leaves the employment of the school then all Language Magnet Ltd resources that have been downloaded or accessed by that member of staff are to be retained by the school. That member of staff may no longer continue to access the Language Magnet Ltd subscription site.
10) The copyright in course materials produced by Language Magnet Ltd for the purposes of the curriculum of the Primary French Course and of the Primary Spanish Course produced, used or disseminated by the school, shall belong to Language Magnet Limited.
11) All members of staff who have been nominated to receive login details for the purposes of accessing the curriculum of the Primary French Course and/or the Primary Spanish Course may not share their login details with a third party.
12) The school agrees to make all employees and supply or substitute staff aware of their personal obligations under this agreement.
13) The school agrees to make known to Language Magnet Ltd any unauthorised use of the subscription service and portal.
This license shall automatically terminate if you or a member of your school's staff violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Language Magnet Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Your schools' right to access the Language Magnet Ltd Primary French and/or Primary Spanish Course will be activated upon receipt of payment, whether via online banking or by cheque.
A subscription payment is for one school only, defined by premises and location. Establishments that represent multiple schools or institutions will need to purchase a separate subscription per school premises. If you are unsure of how many subscriptions your organisation needs, you will need to contact Language Magnet Ltd.
Subscription payments will be set to auto-renew at the end of the subscription period. You will be notified of the renew date 14 days prior to the end of your current subscription. If you do not wish to renew your subscription you have the right to cancel the auto renewal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Right To Cancel
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the Language Magnet subscription service, your school has the right to cancel its subscription within 14 days of your purchase and you will be eligible for a full refund.
The materials on the Language Magnet Ltd website are provided 'as is'. Language Magnet Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Language Magnet Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Language Magnet Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Language Magnet Ltd Internet site, even if Language Magnet Ltd or a Language Magnet Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Language Magnet Ltd takes no responsibility for the reliability or consistency for your school's Internet connection.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Language Magnet Ltd website could include technical, linguistic, typographical, or photographic errors. Language Magnet Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Language Magnet Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Language Magnet Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update these materials on a daily basis.
Language Magnet Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Language Magnet Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Language Magnet Ltd's website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Copyright @ Language Magnet. All rights reserved